Hawaii's Notorious Burlesque Sweetheart, a Historian of Honolulu Burlesque presents her tassel-twirling exploits in Paradise! A collection of all things pertaining to Burlesque, Cabaret & Vaudeville in the State of Hawaii both past and present!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Official 2013 Hawaii Burlesque Festival & Revue Logo and Poster are HERE!

I am literally thrilled to be able to share this amazing (and amazingly cute) design by Claudette Barjoud of Fluff! Claudette is one of my favorite artists in the world and I'm so happy and honored to have had a chance to work with an icon in both art and fluffiness!




I commissioned this design for the Second Annual Hawaii Burlesque Festival & Revue, as I wanted to be able to really captivate peoples imaginations both locally and not, I thought that Claudette's artistic vision wold be perfect to personify the fun, teasing nature of the event and the art form and boy, was I RIGHT!

Check out more of Claudette's beautiful art as well as her line of accesories & clothing called "Fluff" at" 

Stay tuned for more info on where to get prints, stickers, t-shirts and the like of this AWESOME design, for sale via the Hawaii Burlesque Festival & Revue website at: www.hawaiiburlesquefestival.com SOON!

Also check the website and the HBF Facebook page for more info on the event, tickets, performers and MORE!